MHS Lady Monarch Pride Camp
2019 Pride Camp Release Form
Please see the following video for additional pictures of camp!
PRIDE Camp YouTube Video
3rd - 6th Graders - June 10th - 13th - 9:00-11:30am
7th - 8th Graders - June 10th - 13th - 1:00-3:30pm
The goal of our Lady Monarch Pride Basketball Camp is to inspire young players to play the game with passion, purpose, pride and to have FUN! The program is committed to providing a safe, fun and skill-based experience for young female athletes going into grades 3rd through 8th. Our basketball camp helps provide them with the tools they need to climb the competitive ladder in front of them and to compete at the next level.
· The program is detailed, personalized, and individual instruction focused on the fundamentals
· Skill-appropriate drills for each player and group
· Top competition in daily games and scrimmages
· Speeches from various past, current players and coaches
· Individual and group contests for several awards
For any questions, please reach out to:
Brooke Young - Head Basketball Coach
“I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don’t do things half-heartedly. Because I know if I do, then I can expect half-hearted results.”
~ Michael Jordan